The New Version of Pin the Tail on the Donkey Party Game
I just think this is the coolest new Version of Pin the Tail on the Donkey Party Game so I have to share. All the young kids love to play Pin the tail on the Donkey – it is a party favorite. BUT forget the old paper poster you stick on the wall – take it into the future with the 4′ Inflatable Donkey you can stick the tail to.
The kids really get a kick out of this and will be talking about it for a long time. Of course you can use it over and over again – and really it is fun for all ages.
The 4′ Inflatable Donkey has his own birthday hat and comes with 12 stick on tails and a mask.
To order just visit our party store:
The Party Animal’s Party Store
How to play Pin the tail on the Donkey:
- Cover the first player’s eyes with the blindfold
- Spin the blindfolded player around 3 times or more
- Have the blindfolded player reach out and place the tail where they think it goes
- Repeat until all the players have had their turn
- The player who comes the closest to where the tail belongs WINS!!!